Congratulations!You’ve been on this journey for a little while and could really thrive with a writing community, peer support, and accountability.
Taking on the Writing World, One Book at a Time
It sounds like you have been on your author journey for a little bit and while you have a pretty good handle on a lot of things, you may benefit from the confidence-building that comes with community, peer support, and accountability.
We suggest you check out the WIP School Monthly Membership.
Is WIP School Right for me?
If you answer yes to any, several, or all of the following questions, WIP School is a good fit for you:
- You have a lot of questions about the publishing process, and it all feels overwhelming.
- You’re not sure where to find the people to help you with editing, cover design, and interior layout.
- You don’t have a marketing strategy, or your current book marketing efforts are not going well.
- You don’t have an email list or a very large social media following.
- You feel alone in the process and are looking for an active author community and support
You are at the point where you need beta readers or critique partners and aren’t sure who or where to ask.
- You’d love feedback on your cover, your website, and your social media.
- You can do some training on your own time, but need a place to ask questions and get help with implementation
- You’ve signed up for other on-demand training or programs and have never made the effort to do the work.
- You’re a social butterfly and love the idea of meeting with other authors every week.
- You have a limited budget but know you need help and support.