How to Set-Up Your Facebook Ads Account for Your Ads Manager
- Click on Ads Manager.
- Ads Manager will prompt you to fill in all of your personal information.
- Once you’ve completed that, click on Ad Account Settings and choose ALL TOOLS at the bottom.
- Add the person as an account admin.
- Be sure they are also an editor or Admin on the BUSINESS Page you are using for your ads. (You must have a business page associated to run ads.)
To add someone as an admin/editor on your Facebook page:
- Click on Settings at the top right of the page.
- Click on Page Roles on the left menu under General.
- Type in the name of the person (must be friends with them).
- Select the role as Editor or Admin. An Editor can perform must functions, including Ads Management.
Download Your Checklist Now!
The Biz Growing & Money Making Book Checklist - all the steps to help you grow your business with your book!