- This event has passed.
Demystifying the Marketing Timeline
April 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$47
Is your marketing strategy actually a strategy or is it a To-Do list?
Does it outline a timeline, tools and resources for success?
Together, we will demystify your marketing timeline.
One of the biggest questions we receive from authors is “When do I start marketing?” Followed by “And then when do I need to do the rest of the stuff?” And then “What is the rest of the stuff?”
This 90 minute workshop designed to enhance and improve your marketing strategy will provide a look into the major timelines, steps, and actions authors should take to ensure not just the most successful launch, but also a sustainable long-term approach to marketing.
This workshop will lay out all of the major book marketing steps that need to happen in your strategy – from long before launch to a year plus, post launch.
- What you need to do to market your book, prelaunch, during launch, and post launch
- When you need to do these things to have the maximum impact on marketing
- What sort of budget you should have to do these things
- How you need to be positioned to complete these marketing activities
What tools you can use to do them
Bonus: Get a FREE PDF for Ditch The Fear and Just Market It!, the second book in the Ditch the Fear series by Alexa Bigwarfe!
PLUS, add on our Marketing Strategy workshop for just $17 (originally $47).
Register today: https://writepublishsell.thrivecart.com/marketing-timeline/
- April 21
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Author Marketing, book marketing strategy, marketing