Congratulations!You’ve been on this journey for a little while and you’re really craving a writing community, peer support, and accountability.
Taking on the Writing World, One Book at a Time
You’ve been on this journey for a little while and it sounds like you’re really craving a writing community, peer support, and accountability.
We suggest you check out the WIP School Monthly Membership.
Is WIP School Right for me?
If you answer yes to any, several, or all of the following questions, WIP School is a good fit for you:
- You have a lot of questions about the publishing process, and it all feels overwhelming.
- You feel alone in the process and are looking for an active author community and support.
- You’d love feedback on your cover, your website, and your social media.
- You can do some training on your own time but need a place to ask questions and get help with implementation.
- You’re a social butterfly and love the idea of meeting with other authors every week.
- You have a limited budget but know you need help and support.