CongratulationsWow, you’re doing amazing!
Taking on the Writing World, One Book at a Time
Wow, you’re doing amazing!
It sounds like you have a good handle on most of the publishing and marketing aspects of your publishing journey.
If you would like some more support to guide you to the finish line, there are a couple of ways we can help you.
Meet with Alexa Bigwarfe for expert publishing consultation calls or join our WIP Community.
Learn more below.
Meet with Alexa Bigwarfe for 1:1 consultation calls
You and Alexa will tackle the topic you need help with most, and she will coach you through the specific things you need to do to achieve your goals around that topic. This option is for those who want to get in the weeds in a specific area or strategy for publishing or marketing and book launch. This is not for comprehensive strategy development.
Is WIP School Right for me?
If you answer yes to any, several, or all of the following questions, WIP School is a good fit for you:
- You have a lot of questions about the publishing process, and it all feels overwhelming.
- You’re not sure where to find the people to help you with editing, cover design, and interior layout.
- You don’t have a marketing strategy, or your current book marketing efforts are not going well.
- You don’t have an email list or a very large social media following.
- You feel alone in the process and are looking for an active author community and support
You are at the point where you need beta readers or critique partners and aren’t sure who or where to ask.
- You’d love feedback on your cover, your website, and your social media.
- You can do some training on your own time, but need a place to ask questions and get help with implementation
- You’ve signed up for other on-demand training or programs and have never made the effort to do the work.
- You’re a social butterfly and love the idea of meeting with other authors every week.
- You have a limited budget but know you need help and support.